Re: Another Ad In Car Stereo Review (fwd)

Michael,

I'm sending this message again since I haven't seen it on the list.

>                  It will be LOUD
>                  I will WIN

I've seen that kind of advertissement. The one I know appeared, I think,
in the Audio magazine. It showed (if I remember well) a house which roof
is exploding because of a surround sound system. I wonder if that sort of
ad is actually legal.

> wone more trophies than any other amplifier in IASCA, USAC, AND CMMMA
> competition history

Are IASCA, USAC and CMMMA specialized in torture tools?

Best regards.