RE: Boom Car Ad Promotes "Cardiac Arrest"

Either Bob S or Michael W wrote that France recently put a limit on the
output of personal stereos.

To whichever or you gentlemen wrote this - I have a use for the information
but need the  source.  Can you supply it?

Also, I found no name for the individual that sent the letter to the
Attorney General of BC in which a Chicago Ordinance against boom cars being
heard more than 25 metres away from the vehicle was mentioned.  Do you have
an ordinance number of can you cite a source?  It will be greatly
appreciated.

StephenO