RE: Boom Car Ad Promotes "Cardiac Arrest"

Bob S. wrote:

I know this is poorly phrased, but couldn't OSHA (probably not the right
agency) or some other governmental agency concoct laws that might
protect the miserable wretches from themselves?  I'm sure someone out
there will figure out what I'm trying to say and can probably say it
better.  Maybe this has about a snowball's chance in hell of flying, but
I'm looking for anything these days that can put an end to this
stupidity.
<<<<<<<<

There is precedent. France has recently limited the output of personal
stereos.

Michael W. wrote:

Ask your state attorney general to file a class
   action lawsuit against the manufacturers of
   boom car equipment.

There is a good case to be made that this advertisement is counselling a
criminal offense. In Canada it might even come under the "hate crime" laws.