Re: Spreading the word on noise

I will be writing articles on noise for general interest magazines and
newspapers. I plan to start sending out queries in September.

I moved to Victoria just six months ago and I'm still getting established
(e.g. trying to get clients and make a living.)

I've learned a lot already from this list and I welcome your input. The
concept of "noise addiction" is a useful one.

I personally feel harassed by noise whenever I go outside (traffic,
screaming gulls, lawnmowers).  I often wear earplugs when I go downtown.

Victoria has all the noise associated with lawns and gardens - lawnmowers,
hedge clippers, lawn edgers, ad infinitum.  (The downside of this beautiful
little city.)

Regards,

Kathleen Hamilton
Freelance Writer and Copy Editor