RE: International Association Against Noise

I'm afraid I know nothing more about Dr. Aecherli or his association. I've
never heard of them being on-line, and the fact that Dr. Aecherli asked us
to post the letter would indicate that they're not.

His ideas may seem utopian, but the fact is that Europe, or at least
northern Europe, seems to be way ahead of the rest of us. For instance I
believe they have limits on the noise that can be produced by farm
equipment and even lawnmowers.

Are there any European subscribers lurking on the list who might be able to
tell us more about the situation there?

Peter Donnelly
Right to Quiet Society
http://www.islandnet.com/~skookum/quiet/