Re: noise indicator

I have switched from text mode to graphic with IE explorer. I hope you get
this message. I will post the details of the device in a day or two. A
friend of mine who knows a bit more than I is trying to switch from relays
to thyristors. I think in my previous posting i used the wrong word 'level
meter' . The thing which i am using is a circuit used commercially in Hi Fi
systems which indicates the level with LED displays. It has an IC and i
have soldered the relay circuit directly to the lugs of the LED indicators.
There are five of these and i could attach five lamps to it.
There is a response from another member. We will soon be on the right path,
i hope.

Lutfullah Kakakhel
NCEPC, University of Peshawar
Peshawar-25120, Pakistan