RE: Loud?

We had some discussion about that ad before you joined the list, and
several of us wrote to the company. It was Doritos, if memory serves.

As for screaming kids, as the parent of a boy who some years ago had the
world's worst temper tantrum in the middle of the Calgary Zoo, I'm afraid I
have to have some sympathy with the parents -- though not so much if they
weren't at least _trying_ to shush the child. (I ended up carrying Gavin
several hundred yards to the parking lot, past hundreds of people, with him
screaming "He's killing me! He's killing me!") That was the same day I was
given a birthday kiss on the lips by two elephants -- but I drift from the
thread.