Piped music

Bob,

You may not be aware that Right to Quiet has printed cards to be given to
management of noisy or quiet establishments, to condemn piped music or
praise its absence. You can get a supply from us with your $10 membership
-- be sure to mention how many you'd like.

A survey at Gatwick Airport revealed that 81 percent of people weren't even
aware of the piped music. Of the remainder, the majority disliked it. It
was removed.

The membership info is at
http://www.islandnet.com/~skookum/quiet/membership.htm.

Peter Donnelly