Re: Music as a behaviour modifier

Bob,

>So begs the chicken/egg question:  is it the music that inspires hostile
>and boorish behavior, or is that those with a propensity for violence
>(ergo, hostile and boorish behavior) are prone to play that particular
>brand of music?

I've read an article in the newspaper today which adheres to the first
hypotheses (very loud music inspires violence), based on medical evidence
involving hormones secretion and things like that. I haven't the paper at
sight. If you would like, I might read thru it later and post more information.

Regards.