Re: Need Technical Advice

Michael,

>   What kind of harm do you have in mind?   Are you
>   talking about risk of hearing impairment?

Yes, but not restricted to that. Research has shown that low frequency, on
an average basis, are less harmful not only from the hearing impairment
point of view, but also from the annoyance and stress one (which is quite
logical: Nature provides animals with reject or disagreeable sensations when
exposed to harmful stimuli).

Notice please that I've said "on an average basis". Certain individuales may
suffer a lot from the low frequency range, as I suffer a lot when anyone
puts the radio on (no matter the level, as long as it is audible) when I'm
trying to concentrate on my work.

Regards,