Re: Music as a behaviour modifier

Federico Miyara wrote:

> >So begs the chicken/egg question:  is it the music that inspires hostile and boorish behavior, or is that those with a propensity for violence (ergo, hostile and boorish behavior) are prone to play that particular brand of music?
>
> I've read an article in the newspaper today which adheres to the first
hypotheses (very loud music inspires violence), based on medical
evidence
involving hormones secretion and things like that. I haven't the paper
at
sight. If you would like, I might read thru it later and post more
information.

Federico:

I know I saw something similar, but it was probably on this List.  If
you find the article and can provide a spippet (or web page) I'd
appreciate it.  Thanks!

Bob S.