Re: Need Technical Advice

> I couldn't as yet see that site, but I can imagine at least half a dozen
> tests which will "show" that  R.S. reaches B.K. performance.

    In several tests the R.S. unit actually surpassed the B & K unit!
 The point that I was trying to make is that people who buy these R.S.
units should feel confident that readings taken are very close to those
taken with much more expensive "professional" units.
  It is true that R.S. readings wouldn't stand a chance in court, but
neither would B & K readings from non-qualified/certified persons.
  BTW, the site's author is a Ph.D. professor and acoustical engineer.

 Eric Greenspoon
  Vice President - Citizens' Coalition Against Noise