RE: noise indicator

Welcome to the list. You are the first member from Asia we have heard from, I believe.

I take it that you are developing a device that will show motorists how much noise they are making. Congratulations on your initiative.

Peter Donnelly
Right to Quiet Society
http://www.islandnet.com/~skookum/quiet/