RE: Internet mailing list

No, I don't think anyone from your group has subscribed. We would be
delighted to have the Noise Center on the quiet-list. We see the list as a
valuable way for pro-quiet groups around the world to keep in touch and
exchange information and support. So far we have subscribers in Canada, the
U.S., South Africa, and Argentina. As much as possible we are trying to
make the list a vehicle for sharing practical information, and I can't
think of any organization more qualified than yours for contributing to
that effort.

with the message body "subscribe quiet-list". (Include the hyphen but not
the quote marks.) You will receive an acknowledgment. If you have any
trouble, e-mail David Staudacher, the moderator, at quiet@igc.apc.org and
he will put you on the list "manually."

After you're on the list, perhaps you could post a message (address to
quiet-list@igc.org) introducing yourselves.

Peter Donnelly
Right to Quiet Society
http://www.islandnet.com/~skookum/quiet/