Quiet-list too quiet

Dear friends,

Or I have some trouble with my international mail (I'm receiving very few
messages lately from the quiet-list) or the list is beeing too quiet these days!

I must soon present a project involving global educational programs to
enlighten people about noise, its causes, effects and solutions. The
project shall start at the kindergarten level and continue thru different
"educational stepping stones" covering primary school, high school and college.

I'd be very grateful if any of you can contribute with some ideas, however
embryonic they are, or some similar, partial or comprehensive, experiences.

Thank you. Best regards,

Federico Miyara
Argentina