[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Noise groups - Europe
Does anyone have any contacts with any anti-noise/quiet groups in Europe,
electronic or ortherwise?
I believe that they may be some way ahead of the USA and Canada in noise
I am aware of:
- Valerie Gibson and The Noise Network UK
- Lisbeth Florin Longworth and Sound Guard, Sweden
- The EC Green Paper on Noise Policy
- Urban Noise: tools for diagnosis and perception workshop, Brussels,
- The 6th International Congress on Noise as a Public Health Problem. The
Noise and Man '93 proceedings are available at 500FF from INRETS - Service
des Publications - 2, Avenue du General Malleret Joinville - 94114 Arcueil
Cedec - France
27 21 531-6781
P O Box 111
QUIET-LIST: Internet Mail List and Forum for discussion of Noise Pollution,
Soundscape Awareness, and the Right to Quiet. Email: "email@example.com"
To subscribe, email "firstname.lastname@example.org" with message "subscribe quiet-list".
For info, send message "info quiet-list" to same.
Date Index |