Re: Radio in the workplace

Peter,

 I just remembered about a caller to CCAN a couple of
months ago who was distraught. She was being forced to
listen to loud radio music at work (a warehouse) that was
driving her crazy. She complained to her boss to no avail. She
saw a doctor and was finally sent home on stress leave.
 The upshot of it all is that she found out that shortly
after she left they turned the music off! I really felt
sorry for the woman. She had been working there for 3 years.

 Eric Greenspoon
  Vice President - Citizens' Coalition Against Noise