Re:A tax on noisemakers?

Maybe we should push for a special tax on noise-making machines and
devices. That might be a start.  If it weren't for the motorcycles and all
the motorized gardening machinery, my city would be a real paradise.

Companies like Bombardier (who make the skidoo and "seadoo") should be made
to pay for the fact that their machines have absolutely destroyed the
former peace and quiet of country retreats.

Kathleen Hamilton
Victoria, BC, Canada
knhamilton@coastnet.com