Re: Motorcycle Noise - What about Tire Noise?

<< The "circle of noise"  from just one of these bikes
    easily takes in over two thousand front  yards like
    mine.  There is no possible justification for any person
    to make *that* much noise for mere personal transportation.

  I wholeheartedly agree.  In my community the bikers
  get away with making all the noise they want along
  with the boom cars.  I don't know why the police don't
  enforce against them.   Maybe it's going to take a federal
  anti-noise program with special grants for noise enforcement
  to get anything done about it.