RE: Radar Backup Alarm System

Apologies for the bogus attachment on my mail. Whenever I hit "reply" to a
message from quiet-list, it defaults to "rich text format" and I have to
remember to change the default. David, maybe there's some setting in the
list you can change so Exchange doesn't think it's receiving messages from
an RTF-capable sender?

On another topic, Eric, what's this I hear about Ontario introducing
legislation to allow farmers to make more noise?