RE: Radar Backup Alarm System

This looks really cool.

I found the story on their home page interesting, about the man who got
killed because he had got so used to the beep-beep that he just ignored it.
These new devices either alert the driver, or turn on the beeper, or both,
when an obstruction is detected.

The local parks/works department equips even light pickup trucks with
backup beepers. I've noticed they're starting to appear on automobiles too.
Imagine being in a shopping mall parking lot with every car beeping as it
backs up!

Peter Donnelly
Right to Quiet Society
http://www.islandnet.com/~skookum/quiet/