World Health Organisation - Community Noise

     Hi
In respose to an e-mail I received the following from the WHO:-
+++++++++++++++++++++
   Dear Ray Hattingh:
   Details for the most recent WHO guidelines on noise as follows:
     Community Noise (WHO Environmental Health Criteria document)
     edited by Birgitta Berglund and Thomas Lindvall
     1995, xv + 200 pages
     ISBN 91 887 8402 9
     Issued as Archives of the Center for Sensory Research, Volume 2, Issue

     1, 1995
     Copies available from:
     Stockholm University
     Department of Psychology
     Attention: Dr. G. Gunnarsson
     S-10691 Stockholm
     Sweden
     Tel:  +468 16 38 57
     Fax: +468 165 5 22

     I hope you are able to obtain a copy without too much difficulty.

     Sincerely,
     Mary Kay Kindhauser
     Promotion Officer, WHO publications
Has anyone read a copy of this document?

Ray Hattingh
27 21 531-6781
leemond@ilink.nis.za
P O Box 111