Oklahoma Legislator Wants Noise Study

Today's Daily Oklahoman (June 30, 1997) had
a story reporting that Representative Billy
Mitchell is asking for an interim legislative
study of "mufflers, loud music, and other
noise pollution."

I have already called his secretary and
expressed gratitude, and have called my
legislator to ask her to support the study.

Unfortunately, he does not have an e-mail
address, but any member who would like
to call or write to him by conventional mail
can send me a note and I'll tell you how to
reach him.

Legislators who are concerned with this
problem need to know that there are folks
out there who appreciate it.