Conference on Acoustical Violence

Dear Michael Wright

Reading your comment on "MTV Videos Are Highest in Violence.", I remembered
that in Rosario, Argentina, in October, will take place an International
Conference concerning Acoustical Violence.

I wonder if that subject has ever been the sole subject of an entire
conference. Does anybody know of any other such conference?

Regards.