Re: Introducing myself (long)

Eric,

>To me audio art (music) and visual art are such
>potentially powerful media on their own that any
>combination of them virtually guarantees sensory overload.

Respectfully, I disagree. I think this sensory overload would be the
same as the one you "suffer" while listening for the first time to a
Bach's four-part fugue. I think you can _learn_ to perceive simultaneously
this kind of art just as you learn to detect a single clarinet in a
symphonic work. Perhaps you are right if one tries to combine pieces
originally conceived as separate. But if the artist is thinking in terms
of both senses, he or she can manage to avoid such overload.

Best regards.