Majordomo results

--

>>>> info quiet-list
[Last updated on: Sun Mar 30 11:19:39 1997]

   Our aim is to link the growing number of people around the world who are
working against pollution of the soundscape and for the right to quiet. We
hope this list will help you remain aware that you are not alone in what
sometimes seems a lonely struggle.

   If you're working for a quieter world, we hope you'll pass on news of
your activities through this list. We'd also like to hear of any events in
your part of the world that bear on the right-to-quiet movement.

   If you'd like to know more about the Right to Quiet Society, you can
visit us at http://www.islandnet.com/~skookum/quiet.