Re: Introducing myself (long)

Hi David,

 Quite the story! While I could relate to most of what
you said in your "introduction", I couldn't wrt the part
about audio/visuals ie. current videos that we see on TV
etc.. To me audio art (music) and visual art are such
potentially powerful media on their own that any
combination of them virtually guarantees sensory overload.

 For me it's kind of like trying to eat several
delicacies at the same time. It's impossible to savour
the flavour of each one.

 Eric Greenspoon
  Vice President - Citizens' Coalition Against Noise