Talk of the Nation Tape

   For anyone who didn't get to hear Monday's Talk of the Nation
broadcast on NPR with guests Nancy Nadler and Anne Bronzaft
discussing the topic "Constant Noise", I was able to make a good
quality off-air cassette recording which I'll be happy to send you.
The only condition is that if anyone else wants it, you'll be
expected to pass it along.  Send me your postal address by private
e-mail if interested.

David Staudacher - quiet@igc.org