Re: New workplaces: source noise control

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Federico Miyara wrote:

> I understand what you try to say. I think that those folks could probably
> and better work on source noise control equipment, instead of trying to cope
> with it at the receiver's location.

   For the most part, they are. The NC headphones are the
exception. All other NC activities that I'm aware of are
focusing on noise at the source. As I mentioned before,
this is where they excel at, as there is less
interference from other competing noise.

 Eric Greenspoon
  Vice President - Citizens' Coalition Against Noise