Noise-Addicted Teen

Recently I ran across the web page of a teenage
girl in Texas.

     http://members.aol.com/wildcat131/EBB.html

A few facts:

   1.  She wants to attend Duke University;
        this indicates high educational and career aspirations;

   2.  She is a vegetarian and animal rights activist; this
        indicates a pro-environmental posture;

   3.  She listens to music "24/7,"  a recent piece of faddish
        jargon, for an age in which people have become too lazy
        to write.   I take it to mean 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.