New workplaces: source noise control

Dear friends:

><< He would probably belittle the idea of even trying to
>    deal with noise at the source.  After all, if such an
>    approach could succeed, folks like him would be
>    out of work.  >>
>
>    Hearing aid manufacturers and marketers will
>    also suffer if right-to-quiet advocacy ever prevails.

I understand what you try to say. I think that those folks could probably
and better work on source noise control equipment, instead of trying to cope
with it at the receiver's location. It is just the same as the reconversion
of the longplay industry into the compact disc industry: one thing giving
place to a better one.

Regards.

Federico Miyara
Universidad Nacional de Rosario