Re: Technology and Coping

  [Regarding noise cancellation devices]

<< It also targets sounds  which belong to the low-end
  of the sound frequency spectrum with more ease
  than those of the mid-high range.  >>

  This sounds like a possible solution to boom cars,
  but I still prefer outlawing them.

  We shouldn't have to buy expensive devices to
  keep recreational noise out of our homes.