Re: Barking Dogs & Animal Rights

<<  I'd first like to say that I'm in complete agreement with your
 position. I too have been, and continue to be tormented periodically by
 barking dogs.

  I'd like to play the devil's advocate for a moment, just for fun, and
 reply to your argument as many "common folks" would:

  "Right, and I suppose you'd advocate that having children is a privilege
too
 and we should be given permits after passing an exam demonstrating
 competence, responsibility, and knowledge of good practices for child care?"

   You're probably right.  Some folks probably would make such a comment.
   It would be a strategy of altogether skirting the issue I have raised.  I
suppose
   I should be ready for it.

   All I can say is no, I am not on a campaign to implement licensing of
   parenthood.  That is an altogether separate issue, and shouldn't be
   mixed up with this one.