Re: Wanted: References to Noise in Popular Culture

Hello, David Staudacher,

>I would like to put together an inventory of references to quiet
>and/or noise in File, Literature, Pop-Songs, etc.

What a coincidence! Just some weeks ago I posted almost the same in a local
literary mailing list to which I'm subscribed. I asked for quotes from latin
american writers involving the word "noise" to be used as epigraphs to
several chapters of my book on Noise Control.

Your idea as to convince people by other means appart from reasoning seems
promising. Good luck, and if i can help, no doubt I'll do.

Bye.