EPA document

Peter,

>This looks like the 1972 Noise Control Act, as incorporated in the U.S.
>Code: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/42/ch65.html

Thank you for the URL. I've downloaded all that information and started to
review it. But all my intents to retrieve the original EPA document have
systematically failed. What I'm looking for is a document called
"Information on Levels of Environmental Noise Requisite to Protect Public
Health and Welfare with an Adequate Margin of Safety", EPA, March 1974
(550/9-74-004), or later updates.
This document continues to appear as a valid reference in books as recent as
the 1992 "Noise and Vibration Control Engineering" edited by Beranek and Ver.

I know that the WHO has some Community Noise Criteria, which I guess is more
updated. But I cannot reach it, either.

Thank you very much. Sincerely,

Federico Miyara
Universidad Nacional de Rosario