Re: NPR Noise radio show

On Tue, 10 Jun 1997 Sorrento95@aol.com wrote:

> I received a note from Nancy in which she said
> she is scheduled to be on NPR on 6/16 at 3PM for
> Talk of the Nation.  I assume she means Eastern
> Time.

 Michael I just received this:

>> Eric, I had a feeling you might write back and
ask that... Sorry I didn't know  when I first
wrote.  It is currently scheduled for the second
show, 3 p.m.      eastern standard time.
Enjoy. <<

 For those in the Toronto area the closest NPR station is 88.7 FM I believe.
Peter is right about the cable. With a plain antenna the reception is
scratchy.

     - Eric