Re: Greetings

<<  Why move? My noisy downtown neighbourhood is at least not
 inundated with the daily leaf (and dust!!) blowers of the more affluent
 areas.  >>

    I am not familiar with these devices.  I guess it's a new
    noise source which will probably show up in my neighbor-
    hood some time.  What do they do?  Are they for people
    who are too lazy to rake the leaves out of their yard?