Re: Self-confidence vs. Age

On Sun, 8 Jun 1997 Sorrento95@aol.com wrote:

>    A big problem is that many baby-boomers in middle age
>    are still living in Never-Never land and have a great fear of
>    being written off as old fogeys.    They don't want to be
>    accused of being the "establishment" trying to repress
>    the joyful expression of youth.  I have come across this
>    problem in several discussions with my age-peers.

     Well the Porsche company certainly subscribes to this theory. Check
out their latest TV ad that talks about "... expecting any
Porsche to lead a quiet life may be asking a bit too much..." (Loud
music in background etc.)
There seems to be a definite trend occuring with these "Loud" commercials
promoting noisy lifestyles.

- Eric