RE: 1978 EPA Report

>>Maybe we should all send [HEAR] some email and let them know
    what we think.   As for Pete Townsend, I recall seeing
    his name in HEAR literature.   As far as I'm concerned,
    any celebrity who plays the earplug game and isn't willing
    to campaign for reduced volume is useless and counter-
    productive.<<

I don't see any point in antagonizing them. In their own way they are doing good, though we may individually disagree with their approach.

Peter Donnelly
Right to Quiet Society
http://www.islandnet.com/~skookum/quiet/