RE: Good to know you

Cathryn, thank you so much for joining our group. Your thoughtful message
is exactly the kind of thing David Staudacher and I had envisaged when we
first discussed the creation of quiet-list. This is a place for positive
messages like yours -- progress can be and is being made. Above all else we
need to encourage one another and give practical advice and examples of
what can be done. We are not alone!

I have so much admiration for what Sound Rights has been able to accomplish
in less than a year. I hope you'll continue to share your successes and
thoughts with us.

Peter Donnelly
Right to Quiet Society
http://www.islandnet.com/~skookum/quiet/